- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2cups fresh, whole-kernel corn
- 1 can(s) (14 3/4-ounce) cream-style corn
- 1 box(es) (7-ounce) cornbread mix
- 6 scallions, white and green parts, finely chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 green pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Creole seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Meanwhile, butter a 9- by 13-inch baking dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer batter to prepared pan. Sprinkle top with Creole seasoning. Bake casserole until golden brown and bubbly, about 45 minutes.
Recipe from www.countryliving.com