- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive or canola oil
- 12 ounces blackberries
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- Slice pork crosswise into 8 pieces.
- Press slices with palm of hand or meat mallet to about 1/2-inch thickness. Season both sides with salt.
- Heat olive oil in a 10 or 12-inch wide skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook pork 2 to 3 minutes per side or until browned and internal temperature reaches 140°F. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add blackberries, honey, soy sauce and ginger to skillet.
- Simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently until berries release juices and sauce is slightly reduced, about 5 minutes.
- Serve berry sauce over pork.
Recipe from www.driscolls.com