- 2 cups cooked and shredded (or cubed) chicken
- 1 1/2 cups diced cantaloupe
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/8 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 to 1 cup mayonnaise, Miracle Whip or Plain Greek Yogurt
- Combine first eight ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add Miracle Whip, mayo or Greek yogurt to desired creaminess.
- Serve on wheat rolls, in hollowed out melon rinds or on a bed of lettuce.
Recipe from www.halfhourmeals.com